snoopy lover

i'm a singaporean, super fan of the Peanuts comics, here to blog about all that I can find of any Peanuts merchandise.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

KL excursion!

Had a weekend trip to KL and found quite a few interesting items!

At a more affordable corner, the Cold Storage has a few items that looked too good to be use/eaten. All at totally afforadable prices hee....




So fun! I loved this furry pouch that came in a variety of colors, but I liked the black on the BEST! so its keeping my black hp great company. =D cost RM$9.


There's a shop with a huge Snoopy statue, with his ears floating in mid-air and legs in a dance pose. Just sooo cute!


This shop only had shoes and Tees with Snoopy, limited variety but super cool though. Shop also had lots of other comics-related items, but I was only drawn in because of the big Snoopy statue. =D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home