snoopy lover

i'm a singaporean, super fan of the Peanuts comics, here to blog about all that I can find of any Peanuts merchandise.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Christmas full of Snoopy Gifts!

Even the bags were SNOOPY!


With a Merry Christmas theme! So cool, these bags were carefully brought back from Tokyo! Awesome!


My first metal Snoopy tin which is the perfect size for a day out in a sun dress.


Such a cute coin purse, I cannot resist getting it!! I bought quite a few also, it was simply too cute to say NO to it.


Even our Christmas tree is decked with Snoopy decorations because its just WONDERFUL to find lovely ornaments to fit the occasion. Lovely!!


This calender is about the 3rd I received for Christmas and I'm loving it! Its specially carried back from Tokyo also! Lots of friends going to Tokyo, the land of Peanuts!



This is a special calender with Snoopy in his doggie house. Super cute! Also from Japanese origins, but from Kinokuniya.

Ah this the BEST of ALL the snoopy gifts that I recieved for Christmas, its a special, limited edition mouse! Super cool!
Optical somemore, great to use, plug in and instantly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home